Toronto Bus Accident Lawyer - Injury Claim
TORONTO LAWYER HELPLINE: ☎ 855 804 7142
Our Toronto bus accident lawyers have a track record of successful personal injury verdicts and settlements. We will give you free advice on how best to pursue your bus accident claim in Ontario and what actions you should take to preserve your legal right to receive compensation for personal injury and loss. Our Toronto bus accident lawyers use a contingency fee arrangement which means that if you don't succeed in receiving a settlement then your lawyer won't get paid. If you are the innocent victim of a bus accident in Ontario then you should be able to obtain a settlement. If it wasn't your fault then someone must pay you compensation for injury.
If you are involved in a crash whilst traveling on public transportation your legal position relating to compensation for personal injury is improved when compared with an ordinary car accident. A bus is a 'common carrier' as are trains and planes and the owner is obliged to use a high degree of skill whilst carrying out the duties of public transportation. If a bus accident occurs because the carrier was not in compliance with safety regulations, then the carrier may have total liability for personal injuries.
If you are the innocent victim of a travel accident then you should be able to claim compensation for personal injury. For free advice from a bus accident personal injury lawyer just complete the contact form or call the helpline or email our offices and a specialist personal injury lawyer based in Toronto will discuss your claim on the telephone with no further obligation and no charge.
Bus Accident Safety
- Don't wait for a bus in or near the street; stay safe on the sidewalk.
- Always enter the bus through the front doors.
- Never stand in the stairwell or in front of the yellow line near the driver.
- Don't stand near the doors while the bus is moving.
- Avoid conversation with the operator while the bus is in motion.
- Always wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before exiting.
- Stay seated while the bus is in motion unless you are holding on to a handrail.
- Never cross in front of or behind a bus. Drivers cannot see you.